Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Funny as Hell

Yes he is right. We should have more off these types of flashes instead of that stupid clockm shit.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Make it a series or anime

I love it. It reminds me of all my dreams. yes i have totaly random dreams. And my day dreams are the same way. I wann see more of it. MAKE IT AN ANIMATED SERIES (anime). I would be honored to voice act.

WW2 WW2

Nice dude :)

Were did u get your sprites there like perfect for wat i wanted to do. I really liked how u put history into a flash and yet it still came out pretty sweet. Nice job keep it up.

Surface Surface

Nice

I cant wait to see the next. I like the thinking flashes so keep it up. and i put it on my fav.

How To Animate Walking How To Animate Walking

I love NG

Thank you dude im new and and couldn't even make shit walk. Ur tut helped out like a sona-bitch. ^_^

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

I loved it

Guys it was awesome. Nice song to go with 2. But can someone tell me when this was happening and were do i go to find it. And do you do it often cause i wont to be part of it next time. ^__^ it would be appreciated.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Best Ever

That was the best ive ever seen before. gave you a five and put on my fav list. I love the 3d graphic look, story great, music nailed it. just a perfect flash.

Purse on the wall Purse on the wall

HAHA

Nice one. I like the idea. How stupid... they didn't want to leave it alone. i gave you a "5" and a 2 for violence sense they kicked the purse.

Nice Intentions Nice Intentions

NO dude/dudet

Ok one thing... NO. it would have been more funny if when the heart at the end when the heart was getting smaller she stabed his ass.

Experimental Film Collab Experimental Film Collab

I love it. ^__^

Wow dude. That was so F@$#in kool. I love the characters at the end those were awesome. The sound went great. Reality switches with the fantasy was origianl. I gave you a "5".

Chea responds:

heh those are my characters ^^
but I liked Everyone's characters!
they all deserve attention